Bese Saka Adinkra Symbol Water-Resistant Backpack
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
Bese Saka Adinkra Symbol Backpack is Made of durable and practical high-quality Polyester. Lovely and cute toddler backpacks, perfect for children going out for hiking, travel, and daycare center.
The unique Backpack features easy to open and close zipper tags, a main zippered pocket, Inner divider fits the tablet, activity books, etc. pockets can carry a water bottle or an umbrella; one front zipper pocket can carry some small things, two mini pockets in the main compartment to store a small equipment.
- Made from 100% polyester
- Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
- Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Adinkra Symbol Meaning: BESE SAKA ="sack of cola nuts"
Symbol of affluence, power, abundance, plenty, togetherness and unity
The cola nut played an important role in the economic life of Ghana. A widely-used cash crop, it is closely associated with affluence and abundance. This symbol also represents the role of agriculture and trade in bringing peoples together.