Gold Chains Pattern Reusable Cotton Sateen Face Mask
This Gold Chain Pattern reusable cotton sateen face mask give you extra peace of mind in style! Featuring:
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 2 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
How to measure:
It’s important that your face covering fits as snug as possible to your face. Take some time to do the following measurements before you order. Don’t assume that your face size is similar to your clothing size! Face shapes can vary significantly from person to person.
• Measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.
Size Ear-to-ear over nose
Adult X-Large 30.5 cm
Adult Large 29 cm
Adult Medium 27.5 cm
Adult Small 26 cm
Youth Large 25 cm
Youth Medium 23.5 cm
Youth Small 22 cm
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
Important Information on Cloth Face Coverings
It’s important to have realistic expectations of cloth face coverings. Please refer to the resources from government and health organizations to understand the implication of wearing and not wearing cloth face coverings.