Bese Saka Adinkra Symbol Travel Mug
Talk about steely good looks. Our Bese Saka Adinkra Symbol Travel Mugs are crafted with lightweight stainless steel—so they're pretty much indestructible. Plus, they're double-walled to keep drinks hot (or cold). And when you're on the go, these travel coffee mugs fit in almost any size cup holder.
- Every product is made just for you
- 20oz capacity
- Lightweight stainless steel construction
- 360-degree wraparound artwork
- Double-wall vacuum insulation to keep your drinks hot or cold for hours
- Vacuum sealed lid to minimize spills
- Hand wash only
PRO TIP: Put coffee into your ice trays and freeze it. Then use the coffee cubes in your iced coffee to prevent watering it down.
BESE SAKA = "sack of cola nuts"
A symbol of affluence, power, abundance, plenty, togetherness, and unity
The cola nut played an important role in the economic life of Ghana. A widely-used cash crop, it is closely associated with affluence and abundance. This symbol also represents the role of agriculture and trade in bringing peoples together.